 Events / BrickFest / 3172 (-10)
  Does glue scare you?

From the National Historic Preservation Trust contest team: Does Glue Scare You? Thanks to everyone in the community for sharing their excitement for the Build the Trust Challenge at this year’s BrickFest! There is still time to register your intent (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: K3 fanclub?

(...) K3? As in (URL) ? ;) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BF themed BW?! oh my.

How zany would it be to rent a quad at the Hilton for late-night gaming? Has this been done? Could it be hazardous? I'm thinking not necessarily BW, but maybe a little-known table game that uses LEGO parts... anyone game? -Suz p.s. also see: (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  K3 fanclub?

t-shirt? special fig? thinking K3 recognition at BF'05... (discuss offline?) ;-) -Suz (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

Two questions: 1. I've made a Microscale MOC already - is it permissible for me to photograph and post it online before BrickFest? For some reason I have it in my head that maybe I should wait until after Fest to post pictures. (BTW, It is a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brick Vendors needed for BrickFest -- sign up now enabled.

(...) opps... here is the link to the Draft Floor map. (URL) Hitchcock (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Vendors needed for BrickFest -- sign up now enabled.

WANTED: Brick Vendors BrickFest DC Aug 12-14, 2005 (URL) BrickFest Website> The Brick Bazaar at BrickFest 2005 is seeking Brick Vendors. Any registered BrickFest attendee is welcome to bring some LEGO® items to sell or trade at the Brick Bazaar. The (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Question about MOC cards

(...) The rule of thumb I've always seen used is "one judgeable creation, one MOC card"... Otherwise you run the risk of confusing the judges or voting audience. But if you want to put together additional sheets with information, or if you want to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Question about MOC cards

This year I am bringing my Solomons Temple MOC (80% complete as of right now!) and I was wondering about some MOC card etiquette. Is it considered bad form to have more than one Card for a large MOC? Mine is 32 studs wide and 128 long and a cut out (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

(...) I've been watching this Asteroid debate hang/don't hang. Having done commercial suspended ceiling work a bit, might I offer some suggestions. I fully agree with the ideas against hanging from the ceiling tile. I don't know how many asteroids (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact