 Events / BrickFest / 3168
  Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

Two questions: 1. I've made a Microscale MOC already - is it permissible for me to photograph and post it online before BrickFest? For some reason I have it in my head that maybe I should wait until after Fest to post pictures. (BTW, It is a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

(sorry for the delay in getting you an answer on this!) (...) Totally up to you! (...) I'm sure that'd be fine. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

(...) Thanks Jake!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)