 Events / BrickFest / 3162 (-10)
  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

(snip stuff about hanging devices) I'll need to talk with Dan about the feasibility of using these things for hanging. Personally, I am a bit wary for the reasons Phil mentioned, but also the cost involved in man hours and money. Dan and I have a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) The architectural diagrams are extremely helpful. However, they beg the question is this competition strictly for exteriors or exteriors plus interiors? I'd been planning on doing just exteriors. Kelly (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

David Gregory wrote in late April: (...) In lugnet.space, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: (...) Interesting. I was not aware of these devices. Things to consider, though: (1) weight capacity of these hooks (most seem designed for signage, and LEGO structures (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Technic/Mindstorms at BrickFest 2005

(...) The only FLL rule we are not enforcing is the restriction on software, so contestants may use any software they like. JB (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic/Mindstorms at BrickFest 2005

(...) 42 DAYS!!!.. oh wait I knew that ;-) See you all soon! ~Christina (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic/Mindstorms at BrickFest 2005

On Fri, July 1, 2005 12:36 pm, John Barnes said: (...) John, I plan on bring at least one of everthing on your list. However, unlike in previous years, winning all the competitions is not my primary goal. I have several interesting entries, so it (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Technic/Mindstorms at BrickFest 2005

BrickFest 2005 event planning and space allocation is in process. It would really help the planning process to get some idea of what competitions you might be planning on entering, and what Technic, Mindstorms or Great Ball Contraption MOCs you be (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

(...) You could set up all the hang points in advance, and just hang paper clips as placeholders until the asteroids show up. There are all sorts of devices for (URL) hanging things from acoustic tiles> - a bunch of (URL) these> would break up the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

David Gregory wrote in late April: (...) Space co-coordinator Daniel Rubin replied: (...) My suggestion: rather than hanging each individual asteroid from the ceiling, which would entail much climbing on ladders (8 feet? 10?), construct a framework (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Seeking Musician or digital musician for DVD Project

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:IIwt8z.1831@lugnet.com... (...) I have a variety of medieval and renaissance music in MIDI or Noteworthy Composer format, that I have arranged for the early music group I organise. I would be (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact