 Events / BrickFest / 3147 (-5)
  Re: New Information regarding the "Build the Trust" competition at Brickfest

(...) Can you get some clarification for us Jim? I appears that the last sentence of the quote indicates a singular brick, not multiples. Thanks, Ed (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  New Information regarding the "Build the Trust" competition at Brickfest

Hey gang, I was asked to pass on the following information in regards to the "Build the Trust" competition occuring this year at Brickfest: “Did we ask for too much in our “Build the Trust” registration? All we really need to know right now is that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Bring Out Yer Dead!

I have too few (URL) zombies>. I want lots and lots of zombies for my Moonbase layout. So I am making a call to all Brickfest attendees: Bring more zombies! They are made of 1 of 3 heads, either the Harry Potter troll, Darth Vader, or Frankenstein. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brikwars?

(...) While I would be glad to help should somthing take shape I have never even attended a big game and have only a simplistict understanging of the rules so I probably can't be of that much utility actual game wise. But if somthing does come up I (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brikwars?

(...) Right now there is no Gaming Coordinator for BrickFest and no one has stepped up to plan a BrikWars game. If you are interested, that would be great! We are planning a short game of (URL) BrickQuest> in the Castle room and a few other little (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact