 Events / BrickFest / 3143
Re: Brikwars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Peter Blencowe wrote:
   Just wondering if there is a plan for this year. Already tried posting to .gaming. http://news.lugnet.com/gaming/brikwars/?n=288 The reply is just me sorry for being a wimp ;>. Sorry I love playing but have no one to play with :< so gamming with frequent players would be a real treat.

Right now there is no Gaming Coordinator for BrickFest and no one has stepped up to plan a BrikWars game. If you are interested, that would be great!

We are planning a short game of BrickQuest in the Castle room and a few other little things. Usually long games like BrikWars aren’t as popular because of the limited amount of time during BrickFest.

-Lenny