 Events / BrickFest / 3051
  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) SPACE!! Oh wait, I'm a .trains guy. Anyhow, I think this sounds like a really fun idea. The 'ice-planet orange' and 'trans neon green' pieces would really light up under black light. I'd suggest the various SPACE folks wear tshirts that would (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Yep - wear your NWBrickCon '04 t-shirt... Frank (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) For folks (like me) who have had crowns, caps or other dental work, just remember this.... if you smile in a dark room with UV lights, your smile is going to make you look like a smiling Halloween Jack-O-Lantern! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)