 Events / BrickFest / 3047 (-5)
  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

On Thu, April 28, 2005 11:05 am, John Barnes said: (...) I've been trying to figure out what kind of "robot" to build for the dark room... I'm sure I'll come up with something. Steve (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) I can appreciate that it does not fit the commonly accepted standard of what a "Model Train" looks like. However, to say that it is "Not a train" is of course, just a fun taunt! Christina (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

By complete coincidence, I built a UV light brick for the LUCNY train layout at Ithaca last weekend. (It was just a black 2x2 brick with small UV LEDs sticking up in each of the four hollowed out studs. The idea is you can put trans 2x2 round bricks (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) Some areas can't go completely black because of the emergency lighting. Rooms like 336 (where the Moonbase was last year) can go completely dark. Christina (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated

(...) I was just about to say something similar. I also vote for a single Moonbase display that can just glow when we turn the lights off. WE can have scheduled black light times for the private as well as public periods of the fest. (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact