 Events / BrickFest / 3046
Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
   I just had Dinner with Christina and a bunch of fellow wamalug’er and I brought up the idea of doing a seperate moonbase room lite completely in blacklight, for brickfest. I’m thinking it would give all the space fanatics a chance to have fun with all those trans neon pieces.

Trans neon pieces in black light? I thought you said trains neon pieces!

Dude, that is so NOT a train. Train wheels or not.
I can appreciate that it does not fit the commonly accepted standard of what a “Model Train” looks like. However, to say that it is “Not a train” is of course, just a fun taunt!

Christina