 Events / BrickFest / 304
    Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001 —Daniel Staudt
   is there going to be a standardized card print for offical sets on display? or are we just going to use the moc card print by christina? Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in news:3B3C95EA.371E@m...pring.com: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001 —Frank Filz
   (...) I think a standardized card for official sets would be nice. As far as the info I asked for for Pirate sets, feel free to put any or all of it onto one of the standard MOC cards, my main interest is to try and collect some information in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)