 Events / BrickFest / 3012 (-10)
  Help Needed: Lost Pieces

Hello everyone, At BrickFest this year I bought the Dragon Fortress Set. When I was rushing to pack (I almost missed my plane), I opened the box to take the individual bags of pieces and put them in my packing box. Just this past week I got my (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) maybe it went over some heads. but the above is a joke. i have full confidence that it can do what eric says it can. ugh. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) Brad is here in Carlsbad with me for a while. He's enjoying his stay and had a lot of fun visiting LEGOLAND California. (URL) I will email Terry with pictures and a full update, once I know I have the right email address. Aaron Sneary (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

(...) Fradel, I don't care how much junk I got in the trunk, I am not an object. (URL) Pick your jaw up off the floor.> -nk (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

(...) Ah ha! my picture is off, yours rocks, you rule Bram. Damn its not easy taking a picture where that thing is located. ;) Looking forward to post moderation. e (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

I finally got my photos up, about 100 of MOCs (mostly (URL) SPACE>) and an equal number of people pics. (URL) Hopefully moderated soon...> --Bram (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Best Mecha & Bionicle Awards Brick Fest 2004 (My Report)

(...) I think that number exceeds the age of the universe in seconds. BrickFest is a "mere" 496,800 minutes away! -Ted (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Just a pair of Brickefest 2004 Galleries...

It's now been three weeks since my first Brickfest, and I'd like to give a hearty thank-you to EVERYBODY who made it possible. It was beautiful... it was impressive... and it was fun, too! But, there was so much to see and do, it was easy to get (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Best Mecha & Bionicle Awards Brick Fest 2004 (My Report)

I'd like to take this opportuity to point out this year's Best Mecha Awards for (URL) Brick Fest 2004>. (URL) The SciFi: Mecha/Bionicle Room was attended by many Fest goers and was populated by some great Models. During Sunday; the day the public (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !

  Re: lugnet.events.brickfest

(...) Congrats to all that participated, here is a list and pics of the (URL) winners.> Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact