 Events / BrickFest / 3005
3004  |  3006
Subject:
Just a pair of Brickefest 2004 Galleries...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:31:17 GMT

It’s now been three weeks since my first Brickfest, and I’d like to give a hearty thank-you to EVERYBODY who made it possible. It was beautiful... it was impressive... and it was fun, too!

But, there was so much to see and do, it was easy to get overwhelmed, not knowing where to look next --

-- so I had some of my Minifigs tour the exhibits, instead.

Angelica and Devon Tour the Moonbase

Corrine and Juri Tour the Chathedral and Castle Room

Enjoy!

--- Philip Moyer (who got a new Digital Camera during the convention and put it to GOOD use during it!)