 Events / BrickFest / 2967 (-5)
  Re: Brickfest 2004 Thanks and Highlights

(...) Who would have thought that someone I didn't even know two days before would be willing to jump into a dumpster to look for my lost belongings? You rock, Jason. Also, my friend Joe took about 5 million pictures of the Discovery and the Leonov. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Has anyone figured out how to save the video clip to disk? Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Thomas' Brickfest Pics

Just in case you haven't had your fill of Brickfest pics: (URL) been to the D.C. Brickfest five years in a row, but I have been told if I try really hard they will let me graduate next year. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Hey, that wasn't John Barnes... Well, there's another 15 seconds off my fame-time. Even more, if you count my robots Steve (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Well there was 5 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame. Very cool, that's a nice long piece with lots of good footage. jt (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact