 Events / BrickFest / 2942
  And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

After planning to attend and registering for 3 consecutive years, I finally made it to DC this year. Wow, and wow some more. The best thing was not the bricks, but the people. I recognized the vast majority of names, but only met a few prior to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) Wow nice! Where did you get all those lt. grey Slope Brick 75 2 x 2 x 2 Quadruple Convex pieces? Pick a Brick, I'm assuming? Can't wait to see what you're referring to as "creme de la creme"... -Bryan (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) Thanks for your comment. I got the quad convex bricks on Bricklink, I wish Pick-A-Brick had them, would have been much cheaper!! (...) I'll have to find the box, and fine my camera, hopefully within a few days I have time to locate them. Paul (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

Couldn't agree more. The entire event, meeting all the "big" names so far only familiair from LUGNET and BrickShelf, "supper/breakfast" at 4am at IHOP with Todd Lehman (math during breakfast, +5 points on math geekism), Felix applying LEGO tattoo's (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) It was great to actually meet you face to face, and thanks again for the drink! I'm glad you had the same kind of great memories that I did there. (...) -Brian (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)