 Events / BrickFest / 2931
Re: The Big Blue Bot with the funny name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jason Allemann wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:

lol, that was pretty damn funny.  I think Tim Courtney said it best though.....

j a m o c k - m o u s e....

Actually, I thought that was me who said that...

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net

Ah, and there I thought Tim was being funny AND original at Rocklands. :)

Silly Jason.  Don't think that.

-Lenyu