 Events / BrickFest / 2820
    BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction! —Kevin Salm
   BrickFest is set to begin in a matter of hours. As a last-minute announcement for attendees, I want to report that the Brick Bazaar should be the best is has ever been. Twenty vendors have signed up for space to display their items for sale. Some of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction! —Paul Janssen
   (...) First, thanks Kevin, for organizing this! This is my first Brickfest (despite having lived very close for years), and I am very much looking forward to it. Although I may be one of Bricklinks' heavy hitters Kevin wrote about, I will not be (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)