 Events / BrickFest / 2823
Re: BrickFest Brick Bazaar and Live Auction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm wrote:
   BrickFest is set to begin in a matter of hours.

As a last-minute announcement for attendees, I want to report that the Brick Bazaar should be the best is has ever been.

First, thanks Kevin, for organizing this!

This is my first Brickfest (despite having lived very close for years), and I am very much looking forward to it. Although I may be one of Bricklinks’ heavy hitters Kevin wrote about, I will not be able to take any inventory. I am sharing a ride, and we have loaded the car with MOC’s, moc’s and some more mocs’ for the train layout (although only 4 tables, it is 4 tables COLTC-style....). That said, I will have stuff for sale, about 3 blue tubs worth of stuff. I tried to take stuff others wouldn’t have for sale, to give a good variety to the bazaar. I’ll bring some European Promo sets, some rare bricks that cost several $$ each (I’ll sell them at 50-80% off), I have some very rare Lego watches (not listed on Bricklink nor Lugnet), and I’ll have an opportunity to expand your minifig population. I also have about 2 punds of stickered bricks for you to pick from, ranging form train stuff to original yellow castle stickers. All except for the stickers are pre-priced, the stickers is first-come-and-make-me-a-reasonable-offer, first serve.

For the auction I will bring only 1 item, a 12 V red train motor.

See y’all in a few days.

Paul Janssen (Brickbuy)