 Events / BrickFest / 2782 (-10)
  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Michael H. should be posting it very soon... full clubs are looking somewhere near 30 and delta clubs around 10 (there are a lot of new clubs to trade with!) He's the keeper of the real numbers though. I'm just guessing (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I23nxu.1L8v@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (URL) (...) only (...) track (...) clubs (...) participating (...) for (...) Good looking container although I will mention one little nit. Your (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Now that RichLUG container is SWEET! I just finished the IndyLUG containers this morning and I've got your name on one. Anyone know what the final swap totals are? I remember reading that a swap matrix was going to be up on a web page (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Very Sharp! It's got that "old south" look to it. MichLTC/LUG look forward to trading. (Because we often do 2 shows at once, we're developing a second container, using MichLUG colors and logo which we hope to trade for second containers from (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

RichLUG finished getting our containers ready for the swap today. Here's a picture of our special BrickFest 2004 edition: (URL) The RichLUG containers are individually numbered. We have assembled 32 containers so far. The last list of swap (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Brickfest2004__ Have I got a fig for you!

Hey all Brickfesters, Have I got a fig for you! At this years Brickfest I will have largest [1] assortment of minifigs ever and here’s the best part, you name the price! That’s right folks you choose the minifigs you want and you tell me how much. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Troys Surplus LEGO Brickfest Delivery and SALE

Only a couple more days to take advantage of this extra discount and free delivery to Brickfest! :-) Also, i've been adding new inventory this afternoon...various parts in Light Gray. Troy "Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC Cards

(...) They would be placed on the edge of the layout near the creation. (...) It helps to print them out and bring them but even unprinted they help the coordinators out. If the creation is embedded in a layout, note that in the description if you (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: MOC Cards

(...) Since the brickfest team keeps stressing these Moc Cards, I'm gonna fill them out, but I have to say I feel a little weird doing so. The majority of creations I will be bringing are going to be either in the MichLTC section of the train (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: MOC Cards

I'll gladly re-enter all my cards, but can't print them. I've been in contact with the BF people, they can't fix it. Every time I try to print them, the page "newmoc" pops up, despite the fact that I have selected the card(s), and clicked the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact