 Events / BrickFest / 2777
2776  |  2778
Subject:
Brickfest2004__ Have I got a fig for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:18:19 GMT

Hey all Brickfesters,

Have I got a fig for you! At this years Brickfest I will have largest [1]
assortment of minifigs ever and here’s the best part, you name the price! That’s
right folks you choose the minifigs you want and you tell me how much.

Also this year I will have an absolutely huge parts selection, everything from
samsonite gears to the largest selection of grey I have ever had, but I’m still
pondering what to bring.

  If you have something specific you would like to purchase please let me know
so I can bring it with me.

OnDrew
p.s. I haven’t decided yet but I may offer on the spot train track
modifications. please see me at the brick bazzar for more info.

[1]- I will have around 1200 figs with me this year.