 Events / BrickFest / 2763
    Re: Arriving Thurs —Brian Darrow
   (...) Just heard from Margaret Keys and she is willing to pick up anyone flying into DCA Thursday afternoon. Just post here or email me directly and we'll set some details so Margaret will only have to make one trip. Thank you Maragret! Brian (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Arriving Thurs —Frank Filz
    "Brian Darrow" <bdarrow@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:I1xo5u.Hw4@lugnet.com... (...) else (...) into (...) some (...) I will be arriving at 6:44 PM, perhaps there could be an evening pickup also? This time I'm flying Northwest so hopefully I (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)