 Events / BrickFest / 2764
Re: Arriving Thurs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:42:00 GMT

"Brian Darrow" <bdarrow@insightbb.com> wrote in message
news:I1xo5u.Hw4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Darrow wrote:
I'm flying in to DCA Regan National Thursday around 2:17 PM.  Anybody • else
flying in around that time want to share a cab over to the GMU area?
Brian Darrow

Just heard from Margaret Keys and she is willing to pick up anyone flying • into
DCA Thursday afternoon. Just post here or email me directly and we'll set • some
details so Margaret will only have to make one trip.
Thank you Maragret!
Brian

I will be arriving at 6:44 PM, perhaps there could be an evening pickup
also? This time I'm flying Northwest so hopefully I won't run into the
troubles I ran into last year with America West.

After BrickFest, I will be renting a car to drive from DC to Indianapolis
via Pittsburgh. I am interested in at least getting somewhat on my way (like
enough out of town that I won't deal with too much rush hour traffic) Sunday
evening, so if anyone could offer crash space somewhere between DC and
Pittsburgh Sunday evening that would be cool (and gosh, if someone could
offer crash space in Pittsburgh for Monday and Tuesday nights also, that
would be way cool). I'll also need a ride to Union Station to pick up the
car Sunday evening.

Frank