 Events / BrickFest / 2759
    Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest —David Gregory
   (...) The email didn't work for me either. It bounced back in less than 5 seconds with this message: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim). A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest —Terry Prosper
   (...) The message says clearly to send to terry @ minifigville . com... (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) People may have missed that, though, since your news posting registration points to rotule.qc.ca Note that if rotule.qc.ca is not a valid email, you may need to change your news posting setup, it's polite (and thoughtful of the time of others) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest —Steve Hassenplug
      (...) I tried to reply to his address, also, but once the message bounced, I lost interest. Steve (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest Frank Filz
     (...) In fact, it's actually a violation of the Terms of Use for Posting: (URL) Group Terms and Conditions 3. (do not) Post anonymously or post any message in which the ‘From:’ header is not an e-mail address under your control. (Spamblocks are OK, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest —David Gregory
   (...) Oops, my bad. I sent it to the email address listed by the "From" in your post. I guess that means that your t[IAddedThisAgainToA...tule.qc.ca address isn't working though. (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)