 Events / BrickFest / 2742 (-5)
  Re: The Lego Classic Room at BrickFest

(...) Dave, I would absolutely LOVE to see your collection, or part of it. (Kevin and Denise had much of their space collection on display one year). So consider this encouragement. But, that said, even though BrickFest is *the* premier fan event, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: The Lego Classic Room at BrickFest

(...) Dave, I almost peed my pants when I read your post this morning! I'm hosting a Collectors Roundtable on Saturday afternoon and it is AFOLs like you that I hoped would attend. Of all the collections I've ever heard of your's is one that (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: The Lego Classic Room at BrickFest

(...) Hi, I wasn't originally planning on attending Brickfest, but do have a ton of pretty amazing Space stuff I could show off. All the value packs (incl. #1977, #1983, and #1999 w/6807 box MISB), 6711, 0012-0015, #801 "Space Rocket", 1593 boxed, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Welcome to DC

From the AP wire, "Woman Arrested for Eating Candy in Subway" (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  The Lego Classic Room at BrickFest

Come one, come all...to the greatest brick festival ever. For those of you who have attended BrickFest in the past, you'll remember all of the wonderful things you learn and the marvelous creations people come up with. For those coming for the first (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact