 Events / BrickFest / 2723
    Re: [Followup:] Reserve your BrickFest commemorative container on-line, NOW! —Tony Hafner
   (...) [unsnip] (...) Is there any chance that we'll see pictures or a price before the deadline to register? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: [Followup:] Reserve your BrickFest commemorative container on-line, NOW! —Michael Huffman
   (...) Yes, hopefully I'll have a picture of it up by next Monday (7/26). I'm in the process of ordering parts for containers, so I should have a better idea of cost by then. Michael Huffman BrickFest 2004 Container Swap Coordinator See you in (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)