 Events / BrickFest / 272
Re: internet access?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:58:44 GMT

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:GFH2oF.BoD@lugnet.com...
Is there any place with internet access near the Brickfest area?

I'm bringing more computer stuff (LDRAW is taking over) than MOCs, so I • was
wondering. Now, anybody have experience with wireless around GMU?

-Erik

I use MobileStar when I travel[1] (www.mobilestar.net) and they have a few
locations in Northern Virginia
(http://www.mobilestar.net/locations/page6.asp?state=va) although the
closest to Brickfest appears to be over in McLean.  One of these days they
are going to be in every Starbucks ...

Mike

[1]  MobileStar works in all of the American Airlines[2] Admirals Clubs
[2]  I am in so deep with American Airlines it is painful to fly anyone else
;-)

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot