 Events / BrickFest / 2712 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) Stickers are fine if you don't trust the players. But unless you have 60 people playing in one game or something, it's not a problem to keep track and stickers are overkill. The person who stole it the third time (who presumably plotted (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Events Schedule Questions

(...) Thomas, Thank you for your question. I would love to get together with AFOLs who see themselves as set collectors to have an open discussion about their interest. I know some collect certain themes, some certain years, some must have the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Events Schedule Questions

(...) I'll try to answer the questions here, although I'm really muddled on teh first one:) (...) Sorry, I completely forgot this one...I'll find out if no one else chimes in (...) There are 40 sessions(!) this time, so repeats are going to be few (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) Not as many laps as I have:)! Joe - Drive time: 4:30 .space paparazzi! (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) Somewhere between Enfield and Boston is Richmond, RI. and it would be 396.58 miles for 6.5 hrs of driving. BUT... I am also going in a circle. We're driving to Ann Arbor, MI first (766.13 miles in 12 hrs), and then going to brickfest in DC (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) So, now I am starting to prepare for Brickfest, and I am rereading some threads (in case anyone wonders why I am posting this a month later). So, I plan to bring a set for this (gotta remember, gotta remember, or I can just buy one while I am (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ISD build records

(...) Thank you Jan-Albert. The complete list for TSL 2003 is: Juergen Hoffmann (legosternchen) Reinhard Gansweith (gansi) Bruno Kurth (legocastle) Walter Haberer (Hamster) Herbert Steinhauser (Steini) Maik Schenker (Maik-David) Andreas Engel (El (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.1000steine-land)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

From Irvine, CA by car per Mapquest: 2560 miles (but we are flying, so we start out driving north and west to Los Angeles) and when we get to Dulles we detour to Massachusetts for a week so...) -Ted (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: ISD build records

(...) (URL) were : Holger Matthes Reinhard Hendrik Bruno Juergen Hoffman Andreas Engel Thomas And 3 unknown to me, sorry :( Perhaps Holger or Ben could chime in? (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.de)

  Brickfest Events Schedule Questions

I was looking at the events schedule for Brickfest today. I was trying to decide which sessions I wanted to attend and a few questions came to mind. Rather than e-mail the event coordinators, I thought I'd post about it since other people might (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact