 Events / BrickFest / 2589
  BrickFest DC 2004 Model Train Contest

As in past years, there will be a train MOC contest. I figure everyone knows what the train contest is, since it has been a BrickFest staple for many years. But in an effort to better inform everyone about the rules for the contest I have included a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!