 Events / BrickFest / 2583
Re: ISD build record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:47:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:

   1 hour, 2 minutes and 28 seconds The team (from left to right)

Holger, Jan, Jan-Albert, Eddie, Juergen, Hendrik, (Jan Beyer form LEGO. He stopped the time) Dominik, Ben, Andreas, Bruno

   Hold on a second! A clarification in this post must be made. There are eleven (11) people in the picture and eleven (11) people named in the effort.

That means that 11 people completed the ISD build in 1 hour, 2 minutes and 28 seconds not 10. Is this true?

SNIP of silly calculations

Sorry fellows, I guess we will just have to asterix this 11 man attempt as a nice try.

Todd

The eleventh man, Jan Beyer, is a LEGO employee who operated the stop watch.

I wasn’t there, I just read the list of names more carefully than you ;)

~Kevin