 Events / BrickFest / 2577 (-5)
  Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

(...) Will you be attending BrickFest? Among all the wonderful things we are working on for BrickFest, creating a fun filled environment is at the top of our list. One way we hope to do this is by encouraging all of you who plan to attend, to bring (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org)

  Re: ISD build record

(...) Awesome work, guys! Unfortunately, it appears right now that I won't be able to make Brickfest--so no ISD build for me :( However, my reason for not making it to Brickfest will be officially LEGO-related if the dates don't slide...Bottom (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Are there still difficulties with getting the Thursday through sunday night discount rate? Should I just call the hotel directly and negotiate the rate with them instead? I just tried to do the online booking and lo, it continues to not work. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: ISD build record

(...) They were provided by Abner, ask him for details ;) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: ISD build record

(...) Congratulations to the 1000Steine-Land builders! Though a noble cause, I still like the disposition of the Brickfest PDX ISD more;-D Wish I could have been there with you all! Schleim On, JOHN (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact