 Events / BrickFest / 2576
Re: ISD build record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:46:58 GMT

   1 hour, 2 minutes and 28 seconds

Yeah, the record is back in Europe :-)

On Sunday morning a around 10 a.m. the team started to build the ISD and we all finished just 1 hour, 2 minutes and 28 seconds later.

So, it’s up to the BF DC team to beat the 1 hour boundary. And if you are well organized, it will be possible to make it in less then 60 minutes. But I won’t give too much assistance ;-)

More pics by Chris at myimages

Who will beat us?

Kind regards, Holger

P.S. This ISD still exists and it will go on an auction to help 1000steine to finance more great events like the 1000steine-Land.

Awesome work, guys! Unfortunately, it appears right now that I won’t be able to make Brickfest--so no ISD build for me :( However, my reason for not making it to Brickfest will be officially LEGO-related if the dates don’t slide...Bottom line--if I can make it to BF, I will...if not, I’ll be doing something for LEGO..

Scott Lyttle

Scott Lyttle