 Events / BrickFest / 2518
  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Is this rate only good on single bed rooms? I couldn't get it to work with a double bed room. jt (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) I've left a message with my contact. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more info. Christina (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh wrote: snip (...) I'm trying to fix everything now. (I didn't expect so many people to be reserving rooms on Thursday. I guess we will be kicking off the festivities early then planned. The Hilton had (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) -- Thanks Christina for helping with this! -- Some observations: Kids don't seem to count in the room pricing scheme, so we had no trouble asking for 2 adults + 2 kids and getting the 2 adult rate with 2 double beds. We did have a problem (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)