 Events / BrickFest / 2497 (-10)
  Cheap hotels

Does anyone have information regarding inexpensive hotels in the DC area that would work for coming to BrickFest this year? I can fly there and back for $181 but the room rates near GMU are killing me. :-) John Hansen (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

Hello, I will be heading up this year's LTC container swap. If your club is interested in participating, please have a club representative e-mail me with your club affiliation and information. Also e-mail me a list of container cars that your club (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: Brickfest 2004 Animation Contest announcement

New information and details about the animation contest have been posted to the brickfilms.com web site: (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

  BrickFest 2004 Mosaic Event

BrickFest attendees will witness the on-site assembly of a 21 panel LEGO mosaic featuring the image of the Capitol Building. In the tradition of the team building challenges at BrickFest and other AFOL events, BrickFest 2004 is no exception. I'm (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us) !!

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic

(...) Hi, Here's what I came up with today. I'm excited after so many years in LUGNET (#95!) to finally/possibly contribute something up my alley to the community. If these look cool I'll send along the 300dpi versions. I was also hoping for LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Micro Moc Display and Contest

(...) Excellent Christina, I am looking forward to seeing your Micro Moc at BrickFest. I think that bringing along pictures would be a great idea for anyone that would like to do that, which will give others a chance to see the direct results of the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: BrickFest Micro Moc Display and Contest

(...) Christina Hitchcock (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

(...) Huh What.... I just cam across this... Did you still need a volenteer? Jeff VW (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Committee invites the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2004 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 5th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The selected (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Announcing the MOCC

My Own Castle Competition. We are hereby happy to announce the official castle-building competition for the Castle Room at BrickFest 2004. The competition is pretty straightforward, but a lot can be done with it. It is the hope of the BrickFest 2004 (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact