 Events / BrickFest / 2412 (-5)
  BrickFest PDX 2004 MOC Award Pictures

Hi all, The "official" MOC award pictures (courtesy of Todd Thuma, mostly, and Frank Filz) are on the BrickFest PDX 2004 web site: (URL) MOC Awards Page> The thumbnails link to larger versions on BrickShelf. And while you're enjoying those pictures, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind)

(...) Well, you know I'd have to finally respond to this. Sorry it took so long, but my mom kept falling asleep. Sorry Derek, but you need to practice. Personally I thought the mom jokes was one of the highlights of the weekend. It's nice to know (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: AUSTRALIA !! BUILD IT!! AND THEY WILL COME!! BrickFest (TM) AU ?? 2005

(...) Hi Teunis! I enjoyed meeting you at BrickFest PDX and hope to see you again sometime. I think it's pretty exciting to hear that Oz fans are trying to organize a fan get together for 2005. Who knows, I might even try to come down for it! One (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind)

(...) Too late. It clearly has something to do with 'Studs Not On Top' ;-) Peace and mom jokes, Professor Whateverly (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind)

(...) Derek, this sure makes me wish that I had been able to make it to PDX. Reminds me of my heady college days... of course, all our jokes were of the "I f***ed your mom" variety, but it's just a small step. I look forward to seeing your mom out (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact