 Events / BrickFest / 2408
    Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind) —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Derek, this sure makes me wish that I had been able to make it to PDX. Reminds me of my heady college days... of course, all our jokes were of the "I f***ed your mom" variety, but it's just a small step. I look forward to seeing your mom out (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)