 Events / BrickFest / 2403
    Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Your mom was laughing so hard when she read this over my shoulder, that she made me spotlight it. -Tim (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind) —Derek Schin
   (...) Geez, how much booze did it take for her to go home with you? Anyway, it's funny you mention spotlighting, since your mom was under the spotlight earlier this evening as well. Here's a tip for everyone: Tim's mom is an old-fashioned gal, so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind) —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) I'll say she's old fashioned, she kept demanding Confederate scrip rather than all this "new-fangled folding malarkey". At least that's what I think she said... it was hard to understand her without her teeth in. Fortunately her eyesight (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)