 Events / BrickFest / 2300
    Designing Train Layouts for Realistic Operation - updated notes, track layout, pictures, timetables etc —Kevin Wilson
   I have updated the info page for my presentation with the detailed notes from the session, which are more detailed and better organised, and with more links, than the presentation on the CD. They are available in HTML or Word DOC format. I've also (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)