 Events / BrickFest / 2300
2299  |  2301
Subject:
Designing Train Layouts for Realistic Operation - updated notes, track layout, pictures, timetables etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:28:31 GMT

I have updated the info page for my presentation with the detailed notes
from the session, which are more detailed and better organised, and with
more links, than the presentation on the CD. They are available in HTML or
Word DOC format. I've also included links to the Excel files for the
timetables and the TDL file for the layout design for you to play with,
along with all the pictures from the VLC's Train Operating Weekend.

If anyone has information they would like me to add to the page, or comments
on the session or the notes, I would be very happy to hear from you either
here or via email.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: