 Events / BrickFest / 2220
Re: The excitement is building for BrickFest PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Well, only 2 days to go now, the fest starts Friday! ... here’s a list of some of the things I’m bringing, which might be helpful to you while you’re packing list

Oh! If only I had time... “The Top Ten Things LarryP Forgot to Bring to BF:” ...muahahaha.

Being serious now.. Lar, that’s such an exciting post! Even *I* feel like I’ve got to start packing. I’m all a-tingle! But alas, not going. :- DC is the place for me.

I just wanted to mention another thing folks might want to bring (if into this kinda thing): minifigs from the two past BrickFests, assuming you have ‘em. Although I won’t be there in person, I am responsible for shoving off a few hundred little friends.

A few hundred of your little friends will help brighten rainy Portland a lot but, if I could only pick one or the other, I’d rather have the real you at PDX instead!. But that said, not everyone can go to every fest (I’ve been hitting a lot lately but I have to cut back some I think) so it’s very understandable. See you in DC for SURE!

Now, on to more important stuff... hows about a deal... you send me a reminder of say, just *5* of the things you think I forgot (1) (I finished packing, I think...) and I’ll make sure to bring some mini-friends from previous fests along with me. (2)

++Lar

1 - The items that TJ posted here and Ted posted here are all really great items to remember to bring... reminded me of a few things I forgot!

2 - I already *am* bringing some of the flowers you sent me. I’m just not quite sure what you’ll think when you see where they ended up. :-)