 Events / BrickFest / 2175
Re: Build on Badge at BrickFest PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:53:44 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Robin Werner wrote:
   Build on Badge at BrickFest PDX 2004

As you know the engraved name badge has become an adult fan of LEGO® event essential. And if you selected the full registration option for BrickFest PDX 2004 you will receive a new five color 1 x 8 brick badge. The badges come in the classic LEGO® Brick stack-up used in the 1970’s on boxes and in ads. The Yellow, Red, Blue, White and Black badge stack-up has also be come a BrickFest icon over the last few years.

So, as a BrickFest PDX 2004 attendee with a badge, we invite you to build on your badge! Build in any theme you consider worthy, Bionicle, Castle, Pirate, Space!, Town, Train, etc. or just build something non-themed it’s all up to you. Just build on it and have fun!

The bricks aren’t glued together, are they? I mean I can put them together in a different pattern?

Oh and is the black brick always un-printed? Or could it be printed depending on affiliations etc?

Thanks

ROSCO