 Events / BrickFest / 2146
    Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up! —Andrew Saada
   (...) *see deleted picture* Ah heck no! Umm, Admiral Giddens...mesa tinkin wesa needin the rest of those Space Rangers to get with da program! *gulp & self-slap for speaking Binkish* Scaredly, ªþ§ (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up! —Chris Giddens
   (...) Dang it, boy! Where's that Frapp-o-matic blaster? Don't worry about that base... When we locate it, it will become the magma filled crater of JUSTICE!! We believe the signals of the 3vil one are coming from here: (URL) Probes are being (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)