 Events / BrickFest / 2141
    Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA —Teunis Davey
   (...) Thanks for this information ! I been told that there is a LEGO store next to Disneyland,By anoyther AFOL . I have booked in my trip to go to Universal Studios and Legoland California.After Brickfest PDX .Is there much to look at ,at Disneyland (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Hi Teunis, I'm sure others here have their own opinions about the Megacorporation that is Disney, but if you're a fan of Disney movies (and especially if you have kids) then you probably should go to Disneyland. I'm fairly sure it's the #1 (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)