 Events / BrickFest / 208
    Re: MOC display space —Jake McKee
   (...) Good question about the train layout. I was planning on bringing a few cars, hopefully to run on the layout. Is this kosher? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: MOC display space —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...While I cant speak for sure, but yes to both questions. The idea is to have enough train table space that buildings and train related things can be displayed. And we should have enough track that everyone's cars can be both displayed and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)