 Events / BrickFest / 2074
    Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Terry Prosper
   (...) Although it is impossible for me to attend BrickFest, I'd be happy to cooperate and help. I'm also very interested in hosting the results of this roundtable, if you need a website. My new domain, minifigville.com, is in my opinion an (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Geoff Gray
   (...) Thanks Terry. We'll definately keep you in the loop. Long live the minifig! (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)