 Events / BrickFest / 2035
  Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004 Its time to start looking forward to (URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2004>! Its hard to believe that in just four short months, this event will be upon us. Therefore, I'm soliciting LDraw/LEGO CAD (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Everyone - I haven't received any confirmed LDraw sessions for BrickFest PDX yet. We're just about two months away from the fest. If you have something to share about LDraw tools and will be attending the event, please contact me and we can work out (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)