 Events / BrickFest / 2019
    Brickfest comments & photos —John Hansen
   Photos first, if you are interested. (URL) was my first Brickfest. It was fun to meet some of the folks who use BricxCC for robots and for trains. I had planned to enter the sumo competition but I got way too busy with kids starting school and with (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)