 Events / BrickFest / 2010
    Scratch and Dent Sale Bargains —Thomas Main
   I've always gotten something at the Lego Outlet during Brickfest and this past year was no exception. I limited my purchases to a few of the smaller HP clearanced sets. One of the sets I bought was 4705 Snape's Classroom. I got it for 50%, or $10. I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Scratch and Dent Sale Bargains —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) I must also concur that the "damages" this year were many degrees worse than in past years. I believe this is because the ones this year were actually *returns* from the LEGO Kiosks whereas in the past we received product that was damaged in (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Scratch and Dent Sale Bargains —John P. Henderson
   (...) I can't compare to previous years, but I also found some disappointment when I learned that the damaged Imperial Shuttle I picked up was missing the one part I really hoped to get: The rare mini-figs. The damaged Republic Gunship I grabbed (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)