 Events / BrickFest / 20
    video file —Bill Bourn
    I know it says 2001, but last year you had a couple of webcams set up and recorded a bunch of still pictures at some unspecified interval. I surmise that the interval was approximately 14 seconds. I took the series of pictures from each of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: video file —Christina Hitchcock
   I agree that the cameras where not in the best places last year... We do need to put them in better locations. We discussed having the cameras again this year. So that those that cannot come, can still see some of what is going on. I'd like to see (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)