 Events / BrickFest / 1988
  Note to self: poison ivy is a real drag..

..especially on 7 hour car drives. I got home yesterday. Back when I was a kid, I was the one who was always immune to poison ivy. Lucky me. Unfortunately, it has apparently caught up with me. Beginning late Sunday, what I thought were mosquito (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Note to self: poison ivy is a real drag..

(...) Suz, as me and my little brother are very susceptible to poison ivy, and my little bro works as a counselor at a summer camp, he's prone to it. There's a new product out there that works wonders--it's expensive, but it works in no time (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)