 Events / BrickFest / 1931
    Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest —Troy Cefaratti
   Sheree, The Fabuland display was the work of one gentleman. As I had a laptop and a printer on site, he asked me to make him a sign for it. The sign read "Entire Tow For Sale" and had his phone number. Unfortunately, neither Mark's pictures nor my (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest —Kevin Salm
   (...) If I am not mistaken, the Fabuland guy had WamaLug printed on his name badge. Either that or I just noticed he had a local Virginia address on his badge. So, someone in WamaLug or WamaLTC should know who he is. I spoke with him during tear (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)