 Events / BrickFest / 1910
  Re: BrickFest Portland 2004

(...) I agree, and second the request. (snipping a bunch of stuff I really could comment on, and very well may later after I've talked to Steve and others myself ...) (...) Yes, absolutely. I'll probably comment more on all of the above once we've (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Portland 2004

(...) Which is why I've backed off and stopped the pitbull stance I was using this weekend. :) (...) I've got no problems with this, I'd just like the veil of secrecy lifted. This isn't a Lego product unveiling afterall. Just realize that the way (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)