 Events / BrickFest / 1812
    More vending at BF: now with 2-inch capsules!! —Suzanne D. Rich
   Yup, After a very successful trial-run last year, a BIGger'n'BADder coin-op machine will be dishing out the EXTRA-SUPER, very special yum-yums from LUGNET and the BrickFest 2003 folks. It will appear Saturday morning (not sure where yet). BF (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: More vending at BF: now with 2-inch capsules!! —John Cooper
   (...) Can anyone share some news about what's in the vending machine plastic capsules? Is there a variety of items or do they all have the same contents? I could sure use a bunch of LUGNET mini-fig logo stickers for a MOC I'm building! (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: More vending at BF: now with 2-inch capsules!! —Calum Tsang
   (...) From what I saw, they were minifigures standing on a 4x4 green plate. Some had Lugnet stickers, others BrickFest 2003 stickers and some with older BrickFest 2002 stickers. I thought the one I had from 2002 was cute, so I got a 2003 one. It's (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)